Welcome to another step in life: The grouping of family by last name. Another thing I realized is we'll all have different last names so it'll be easy to label everyone.
Anyway, just a random thought. Here are a few more for your possible enjoyment:
- I really like my writings of Isaiah class. Hopefully I'm learning the Isaiah mindset so when I study it on my own I'll be able to understand it as easily as I do in class.
- I've never felt more overwhelmed, nor more capable of accomplishing everything I have to do.
- My jeans don't fit. It's annoying.
- I love my iPhone 4. Thanks again Mom and Dad!
- I can't wait for Thanksgiving because of family, San Jose and warm carbs.
- The NYT crossword puzzle kicked my butt this morning, which is unusual for a Monday.
- I like Clif bars more than Powerbars.
- I saw Alex Mordwinow yesterday and he looks great.
- I love you all!