Monday, October 11, 2010

Hursts, Hydes and me.

I had a weird moment today. I was writing in my journal about looking forward to coming home for Thanksgiving and I mentioned that I'll be the only kid coming to San Jose. "The Hydes will be in Idaho and the Hursts will be in Ohio". That's kind of weird.
Welcome to another step in life: The grouping of family by last name. Another thing I realized is we'll all have different last names so it'll be easy to label everyone.

Anyway, just a random thought. Here are a few more for your possible enjoyment:

  • I really like my writings of Isaiah class. Hopefully I'm learning the Isaiah mindset so when I study it on my own I'll be able to understand it as easily as I do in class.
  • I've never felt more overwhelmed, nor more capable of accomplishing everything I have to do.
  • My jeans don't fit. It's annoying.
  • I love my iPhone 4. Thanks again Mom and Dad!
  • I can't wait for Thanksgiving because of family, San Jose and warm carbs.
  • The NYT crossword puzzle kicked my butt this morning, which is unusual for a Monday.
  • I like Clif bars more than Powerbars.
  • I saw Alex Mordwinow yesterday and he looks great.
  • I love you all!

No comments: