Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year! (p.s. I'm going to D.C.)

I could spend the next two hours discussing life; I won't. Since I've come back from San Jose I've almost exclusively worked on my GEM account. For those who don't know, I'm the Account Executive for one of the accounts for BYU's on-campus public relations firm. We're working with the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (an international organization that collects data on job creation, entrepreneurship, development. . .) to provide their annual data-launch event the VIP attendees, a keynote speaker and media coverage. They're even flying us out next Tuesday for the event. I'm really excited, but I'm so tired of doing nothing but wrangling cats for this event that it'll be nice to have it over. I'll tell you how it goes (it's on Thursday).

Sooo. . . I'll be in D.C. this week. That's awesome.

I really like school, but I haven't had time to think about it these past few weeks.

I love you all.

No comments: