Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm still here!


I'm sorry I've been MIA. Here are some pictures of what's been going on lately!

Love you all!

Taylor and I hiked up Bridal Veil Falls. We tried to get to the second tier of the waterfall. It was intensely steep and dangerous so we turned around. We must have gone the wrong way at one point, but the view was amazing!
This is a picture of our path. (Bottom right corner)


A few of our cooking adventures!
(Mormon cocktail)

(Taco Salad)

After my friend, Breanne's, wedding reception we took a picnic up the hill and watched the sunset over the entire valley. It was so fun to watch the lights slowly illuminate the scene below.

Just one picture from the Sonntag's June party.

We called this adventure Fire Casserole.

A Thai salad I made for one of the NBA final games.

My first rodeo!!



Last night I made challah (a Jewish bread). It was amazing. Especially with honey and butter.


LOVE.

No comments: