Thursday, April 9, 2009

I have officially given in

I'm now a blogger. Ech. I will admit it's a huge pride buster to say that. But, let's be honest, it's not that bad.
In my English 218-Creative Writing class we were discussing different things (I'll spare any of you who actually read this the entire story) and for some reason it hit me:

1-Instead of doing weekly emails I'll do a blog so I can post pictures and people can find it more easily.
2-I already have a blog set up from my English 312-Persuasive Writing class last semester.

So here we go. I don't promise anything, but hopefully this will keep people updated on my life and what the heck I happen to be doing because heaven knows I'm not very good at keeping in contact. I'm sorry.

Thought for the night: I don't know what I'm going to do without JeffGeorge's movie room next year. That thing is ballin' and he's unbelievably kind for letting me crash his place so often.

No comments: